Bookkeeping You Can Count On
Get Started with a Free Consultation!
Serving Our Community
My Company has been serving the community since 2013. We provide dedicated support to provide both personal and professional bookkeeping services.
- Account Payable (bills and payments)
- Accounts Receivables (invoices and collection)
- Daily General Ledger Maintenance
- Expense Classification
- Sales Commissions
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- PayPal Reconciliation
- Balance Sheet Generation and Review
Monthly Report Package
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statement – Month
- Profit and Loss Statement – YTD
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Accounts Payable Aging
- General Ledger
- We Prepare and Pay Your State and City Sales Tax Online
- Setting Up Your Payroll Account
- Collecting and Processing Your Payroll Information Regularly on a Schedule that Works For You
- Making Your Payroll Tax Deposits Accurately and On Time
- Reporting Your New Hires to the Correct Agencies
- Preparing Your Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports and Returns
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why Do I Need A Bookkeeper?
Hiring a bookkeeper allows the small business owner to concentrate on running the business, and pursue innovative ideas to flourish the business.
Entrepreneurs who hire a bookkeeper:
- Usually discover they are saving money in the long run
- Meet payment deadlines
- Collect on delinquent accounts
- Have checks and balances in place while they are focusing on the success of their business
What Does A Bookkeeper Do?
A Bookkeeper does the day-to-day tasks:
- Make sure transactions are recorded properly
- Keep up with paperwork deadlines for new employees for the company’s payroll processing
- Invoice customers (promptly)
- Follow up on outstanding receivables
- Pay the bills (promptly) which avoids late fees
The Bookkeeper performs end of the month reconciliations, preparing monthly financial statements for the owner’s review.
We also prepare any reports for creditors or investors.
Bookkeepers will help you be prepared for tax time.
In addition, the Bookkeeper can make suggestions on how to increase revenues while tightening the belt on expenses.
What Are Financial Statements?
Financial Statements provide information that investors and creditors use to evaluate a company’s performance.
Financial Statements are also important to a company’s managers.
It is important to have accurate and timely financial statements, this allows management to understand and run your business.
Get a FREE Quote Today!